Last Updated on 7/19/2017
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site. When you fill out a form your information is temporarily stored on our web server for one to two weeks time and automatically deleted. This is to give us enough time to respond and fulfill your request. Purchase information for products sold is stored longer but personal information can be removed upon request.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your experience more efficient may not function properly.
We have implemented the following:
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Policy changes will be posted on this page as they occur and any person on our mailing list will be notified by email.
- You may change or remove your information at any time by contacting our office by email or any other suitable means at your disposal.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will notify you via email within 7 business days of a data breach. Please note, we do not store financial information on this website nor do we process credit card payments through this website.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails please contact us and we’ll remove you from our list.
Angels of Health
1994 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn NY 11223
Optimum Health Solution
337 Newton Street, #4
Waltham, MA 02453